We are extremely happy to announce you the accreditation of EFI Brussels by the French Ministry of National Education as a certified school.
EFI therefore becomes a partner establishment of the Agency for French Education Abroad (AEFE) . Today we are the 2nd approved school in Brussels and the 3rd in Belgium.
There are numerous advantages of this recognition by the network.
We now belong to a network recognized for its pedagogical and teaching qualities, established outside France in 139 countries and composed of 522 schools, with whom we share the same values.
All approved establishments, recognized by both the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of National Education, bear humanist values – tolerance, equality between girls and boys, equal opportunities, intellectual curiosity, promotion of critical thinking … – and allow you to follow an education without interruption, from kindergarten to baccalaureate. Thanks to their membership of a dynamic, attractive, and open international network, they offer a particularly enriching training.
The accreditation and the strategic partnership which is now being formed with the AEFE will allow our school to consolidate its pedagogical and educational project, in close collaboration with the French Embassy in Belgium. Numerous projects are implemented within the network, and EFI students will be able to benefit from it.
This label of partner establishment will also allow us to make ourselves better known and recognized by future families and will be an accelerator of our development. For your children, it is also a security in the construction of their school course, and we are very proud of it.
Accreditation in spring 2020, less than a year after the school was created, attests to the seriousness and relevance of the courses offered within the school. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the teachers and the other members of the team, because this result is collective and required everyone’s mobilization. Your trust has also been of strong value to us in this long process, and we thank you again for that.
- The certification of diplomas: the end of “collège” (i.e.: medium high school) certificate and the Baccalaureate diploma by the French Ministry of National Education.
- Pupils who have been attending at EFI Brussels are on the priority access list in any French schools in the world or in France without having to take an exam.
- To take the French Baccalaureate under the same conditions as those of students in France.
- Access to French State scholarships (for French nationals).
- A quality warrant of the lessons delivered by the school.
- Respect of French curricula for each discipline, each level of approved education.
- Educational and administrative monitoring carried out by the French authorities.
EFI Bucharest, which also belongs to the Odyssey network, has been approved as well. We are delighted because this recognition at the group level also allows us to validate our strategy.
To learn more about the network, you can visit their website: https://www.aefe.fr/
Head of school EFI Brussels