The International French School of Brussels is located at the Domaine de Latour de Freins (Uccle). Located on a 9 hectare park, the buildings, with a surface area of 6,500 m2, have been designed to ensure comfort, accessibility, well-being and safety.
- Large and well-lit classrooms, connected, equipped with modern school furniture and digital equipment (interactive whiteboards);
- Administrative areas and a reception hall for parents;
- Quiet areas for kindergarten classes;
- Spaces for art and music;
- A convivial library with a diverse and bilingual book collection;
- Several rooms dedicated to technologies and sciences (laboratories);
- A large canteen, suited to students of all ages
- A secure playground in the castle park.