The International French School of Brussels is located at the Domaine de Latour de Brains (Uccle) which it shares with its partner, the Bogaerts International School. Located on a 9 hectare park, the buildings, with a surface area of 6,500 m2, have been designed to ensure comfort, accessibility, well-being and safety.
- Large and well-lit classrooms, connected, equipped with modern school furniture and digital equipment (interactive whiteboards)
- Administrative areas and a reception hall for parents
- Quiet areas for kindergarten classes;
- Spaces for art and music;
- A friendly and connected library, designed by a professional with a PHD in Information and Communication Sciences
- Several rooms dedicated to technologies and sciences (laboratories);
- A large canteen, suited to students of all ages A secure playground in the castle park.