As an accredited school and partner of the AEFE, EFI Brussels applies the French school curriculum and its educational principles. The school’s educational project is grounded on a set of values and objectives that are formalised in the School Charter of Values. All our students and their parents sign it to express their adherence.
CORE VALUES OF EFI BRUSSELS
EFI Brussels is a place dedicated to knowledge, learning and fulfilment. Everyone, regardless of their position, origin or convictions, is committed to respecting the French Republican school principles:
- EFI Brussels is a French school, based on the French language, culture and academic programmes
- EFI Brussels is an international school, with an outward-looking international perspective, opened to other cultures, where the spirit of dialogue guide human relationships ;
- EFI Brussels is a learning organisation where the whole educational community (teachers, students, parents) is committed to the continuous improvement of its pedagogical model.
EDUCATIONAL MISSIONS AT THE HEART OF OUR ACTIONS
- To transmit to each of our students a corpus of fundamental skills and general knowledge, pillars of intellectual and social development
- To develop fundamental qualities like the zest for learning, rigour, creativity, critical thinking and curiosity
- To guide each student to academic success by focusing on individual and fulfilment.
- To make our students aware of the wealth of the world by making them practice languages and cross-cultural exchange from an early age
- To prepare our students to the challenges of the 21st Century Citizenship by encouraging social involvement
- To consider athletic activities and art-based practices as key
- To value all forms of talent
- To teach teamwork and encourage the sense of initiative
- To prioritise early learning and active learning methods, both recognised for enhancing self confidence and self expression