Enrolment and tuition fees for the 2022-2023 academic year are as follows:
Initial enrolment fee
The initial enrolment fee must be paid during a pupil’s first year at French International School of Brussels. This fee has been fixed at €1,000 per pupil for the start of the 2022 academic year. This fee must be paid to confirm your child’s enrolment.
If you enrol more than one child, a 50% reduction will be applied for the third child and any other children thereafter.
The initial enrolment fee is non-refundable
and must be paid in full, irrespective of the month of arrival of the child(ren). Families may contact the school’s leadership team if their child(ren) will only be in school for a short period of time.
Tuition fees 2022-2023
- Nursery (1st to 3rd year, PS to GS, Nursery, Reception and Year 1) :€9,200 for individuals / €9,250 for companies;
- Primary (1st to 5th year, CP to CM2, Nursery to Year 3) :€9,990 for individuals / €10,300 for companies; and
- EFI BRUSSELS’s Portal Programme©: €1,650.
*The EFI Brussels’s Portal Programme is aimed at children from non-French speaking families who have been educated up to now in a foreign education system. These children receive special support to facilitate their integration at EFI Brussels. They may also benefit from targeted language learning according to the specific needs of each child. It will cost an additional €1,650 for your child to take part in the EFI Brussels’s Portal Programme (minimum one academic year).
Benefits for families with more than one child enrolled at the EFI
There are many benefits on offer, more specifically, reductions on annual tuition fees for parents with more than one child enrolled at the French International School of Brussels.
- Parents will be entitled to a 5% reduction on annual tuition fees for the second child enrolled at the French International School of Brussels from the same family.
- They will also be entitled to a 25% reduction on annual tuition fees for the third child enrolled at the French International School of Brussels from the same family.
Benefits for partner companies of EFI Brussels
EFI Brussels has signed special agreements with companies. For more information, please send an email to email@example.com