Registration and tuition fees for 2019-2020 are as follows :
Initial registration fees
Initial registration fees are payable at the start of the first year of school at EFI Brussels.
To enable registration, initial registration fees are 1000 € (one thousand euros) per pupil for the 2019-2020 school year and must be paid by the end of the week following the receipt by the parents of the admission notification.
Where other brothers or sisters also attend EFI Brussels, a 50% discount is granted starting with the 3rd child attending.
Initial registration fees are non-refundable.
- Preschool pre-kindergarden 3yo to kindergarden (PS to GS) : 8 750€ ;
- Primary School (CP to CM2) : 9 500€ ;
- Junior High (6ème to 3ème ) : 9 900€ ;
- High School (2nde to “Terminale” – final school year) : 9 900€ ;
- Portal Program©* : 1 500€.
* The “Portal Program©” is intended for children from non-French-speaking families who have been educated in schools that are part of a non-French education system. They receive special attention to help them facilitate their integration and are also given targeted language lessons to meet their specific needs. Joining the “Portal Program” (minimum: one school year) is subject to an additional charge of € 1 500.
- A 5% discount on yearly tuition fees is granted for the second children of the same family enrolled in the school.
Families with 3 children and more, please contact us.
Discounts for partner companies
- EFI Brussels establishes partnership agreement for companies who take in charge the tuition fees. For more information please contact email@example.com